Our Business Plan Development Process
Our business planning process is intense, thorough, and highly collaborative. We primarily work with small and mid-size organizations, ranging from just one or two employees up to thousands.
During our business planning process, we will help you and your team refine your business model, plan your site selection, identify your most profitable customers, logistics analysis, fine-tune your marketing plan, and improve your sales projections. We provide an objective view, so your final business plan makes a statement that is based on reality. Starting a Business in another country does not need to be hard or difficult, you just need to know who to ask for help, that is why Gemini Group is your best option in Mexico.
What we include on our Business plan consultancy:
- Industry Overview — a general introduction to the industry
- Site Selection- with 32 States to choose from Mexico has great diversity, different States offer different incentives, and logistics also have a say in your decision. we help you understand all your options and help you choose the best one.
- Market Opportunity — a discussion of how large the business opportunity is in terms of revenue, number of customers, number of sub-markets, growth trends, etc.
- Customers — who are they, where are they, how many are there, etc.?
- Competition — understand the competitive landscape in as much detail as possible. If there are no direct competitors now, then who are your indirect competitors?
- Products & Services — What products and services will the business supply to customers?
- A description of the Business Model, including all major revenue streams. How will the business make money?
- Marketing & Sales Plan — how will you attract and retain customers, deliver your product/service to them, and earn their loyalty? How will you position your products and services relative to competitors?
- Operations — how will you get things done on a daily basis? This includes everything from research through production on to sales and billing.
- Management & Staff — probably the single most important factor in any effective business plan. Describe the management team in terms of experience, talents, connections, etc. What additional resources will you need to make the business succeed?
- Investment Opportunity and Exit Strategy for Investors — what will investors get for their money or their time? When and how will they be compensated?
- Financial Projections — includes monthly cash flow projections (with all revenue sources and expenses included), pro-forma financial statements, marketing and sales costs, taxes, office space, development costs, etc. We also provide clear and detailed explanations of the assumptions behind the financial projections.
- SWOT (Strengths / Weaknesses / Opportunities / Threats) Analysis
- Supplementary Materials — patents, trademarks, trade agreements, letters of reference, permits or licences needed, IP, etc.